Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I'm conducting research for an article I'm writing about the most profitable clients in the service industry. Who brings in the most net profit for you? Is it medical grade cleaning? Doctors, dentists, plastic surgeons? Or... is it manufacturing facilities and warehouses? Does the square footage make all the difference or is it the type of facility? Please be as detailed as possible. Before I decide to use your information in my article I will contact you before doing so to obtain your permission.

Thank you all very much!

Cheers,

Rell

11 Posts
Most profitable customers

My most profitable customers are multi-tenant office buildings. Very few cleaning surprises, professional (and relatively clean) customers, and they need cleaning 5x per week.

We tried medical facilities in the beginning of our business, but it was much too detail-oriented, and our profit-per-hour was about half of the regular office cleaning.

Best,

Kit Schulte

Start and Build a Commercial Janitorial Office Cleaning Business

·
Registered
146 Posts
For our company, the most profitable customers are landlords, regular household customers, office holders. They book often end of tenancy cleaning, carpet cleaning, general cleaning and etc. The most expensive services are junk and rubbish removals...we receive many calls from householders for garbage disposals and etc. For example 60 % of the bookings for cleaners in Bromley area are for carpet cleaning.

If you have any other questions, write me a PM :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Our services includes domestic cleaning, industrial cleaning & office cleaning, but we earn more from office cleaning, bcause we provide many different services to them, mainly window cleaning and they also need other services like, duct cleaning, carpet cleaning furniture, canteen, landscaping and many, so we earn alot from those customers.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Carpet Cleaning -

Well earning depends upon your work whatever you are offering. schedule meeting with offices and clean their carpet , provide demonstration as well, be punctual. if you work according to them than you would be rewarded several cleaning opportunities. Remember in offices regular routine of carpet cleaning is required in offices. That's wot called automatic earning

1 - 6 of 6 Posts