Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Prochem seems to have the best products for spoting but a little bit expensive. Pros choice does a good job and has very good instructions on the container, but there performance is not consistant.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I do not have a problem with consistency from Pro's Choice, but many of thier products will most likely be banned shortly due to restrictions on chemicals. They must be "California Compliant" which I'm told many of the products from P.C. are not. Thier red stain remover is the best I have used so far. I don't use many other products from them.

az

·
Registered
21 Posts
I also am O.P. and use the chems from vacaway or Carpet Care Systems. I have a HWE spotter for rinsing residual after spotting.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I like the Hoover Vacuums carpet cleaner. I have got it very useful cleaner. I believe that cleaning process can be do better through expertise advice. As, I have taken the professional hotel chandelier cleaners fro chandelier cleaning, who offered me best services for cleaning. I think we should go through the professional cleaners, who can help you with best cleaning products and services.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Hoover Steam-Vac and Bissell Power Steamer are good carpet cleaners to work with. But going green cleaning is the best way of providing you with a safe and healthy environment. The use of environmentally friendly products and equipment, removes dirt and allergens trapped in your carpets, in addition to making them look great.
I really appreciate your thoughts about Hoover steam-vac. I am using the same since many months. It is durable and easy to use. Thanks for your review.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts