Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
There are lots to choose from. Numer 1 I guess would be ProChem I have had a ProChem I liked it a whole lot low mantinence.They also have a lot of dealers around. I am using a White Magic now. Look on ebay you can find many there. But before you buy one find out what is sold in your neck of the woods cause you will want to have it serviced. Most companies will service any brands but it is better to have there brand cause they know them. Are you already in the bus? If you are and you know you are not getting out, and you can afford a new one BUY NEW if you can if not buy as new as you can. You never know how it has been cared for. I have bought used before and always need to do repairs to get it in shape and keep it there and usually it goes down when you have the least time to fix it, But with that said I think there are some good used out there just get as new as you can find

·
Registered
20 Posts
A truck mounted carpet cleaner is a carpet and upholstery cleaning unit that is normally mounted to the floor of a van or trailer. Its cleaning method is hot water extraction. The operator would park the van near the premises and connect the vacuum hose and solution line hose into the machine.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts