Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
21 - 40 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Hi all,
My friend works with a cleaning company and she wears black skirt and light color t-shirt and shocks. Her dress is really very comfort and she also have different dress for winter season. She wears black jeans and full shirts and red cap.

·
Registered
26 Posts
i use one of the new swiffer dusters as well. they work great. and i do use the pledge multi-surface cleaner at times. i'm not a HUGE fan of it. i don't like the way it works on glass. i would rather use plain furniture polish for wood, and plain windex for glass

·
Registered
25 Posts
I use a lot of swiffer projects. Yeah, they are expensive... kind of... having to buy re-fills and new pads for dusters and the spray mops. But everything by them is made easy, lightweight, and they don't cause any mess or anything you have to set-up before hand.

·
Registered
10 Posts
The Swiffer is awesome!!! I actually bought it after having read this thread. It prooved to be everything you people said it would be!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I use swiffers and the OXO microfiber duster.

I run across homes where the duster just moves the dust around like it's being repelled instead of attracted.

The damp rag works but don't like using it on everything.

Anyone use the Pledge multisurface cleaner?
I hate dust so around my home I use a combo of a feather duster, the swiffer duster and vacuum. I also use pledge and just lightly spray the duster with it. I hope this helps!

·
Registered
58 Posts
I am also using the same cleaner for the dusting they are best cleaner.
In my opinion, vacuum cleaners are best option for us to clean any furniture items. These types of machines are the most beneficial tools for cleaning purpose, and also we have lots of different kinds of cleaning machines with many different functions.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I use-
Paper Towel
Storage Boxes
Cleaning Solutions like Murphy’s oil soap, Glass shelves – glass cleaner, metal shelves – lemon juice.
Soft cleaning cloth
Duster

·
Registered
22 Posts
Better

It builds up continually. We have to dust dead skin cells, pet dander, hair, dust mites, and more off of our surfaces, as well as cobwebs from the corners and ceilings.

21 - 40 of 79 Posts