Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Someone mentioned the Roombas. NOT impressed with those things at all. Three of the homes I clean use them when I am not there. They miss a LOT of stuff, especially pet fur and dust. Wouldnt waste my money on one.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey guys,

Clean mop works well for cleaning up all the stuff and it is way too hygenic also.Go fot the ones with higher capacity

cheers

·
Registered
276 Posts
Really going to depend on the space you are cleaning and how much you want to spend. If you are just starting out with a small account there is really no reason to spend the money on a dual motor vacuum. You can go with a cheaper vac. We have used Panasonic vacs over the years with great results.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Good choice

After the second broken vacuum cleaner, I decided that I should spend a little time and pick up the good one. The task was to choose a powerful vacuum cleaner that works well on different surfaces. There are so many options on the Internet....you can break your head. In general, I chose Oreck Commercial XL. Yes... it is a little massive and takes up a lot of space, but it works perfectly. My wife is happy, and this is the most important thing (Yes...and it's still working:)))
If you are not satisfied with its size, here are good reviews of the other models https://vacmux.com/

·
Registered
731 Posts
Me too. Heavy vacuums or backpack vacuums are NOT good for anyone. Anyone who uses that stuff is going to PAY for it years down the road when their back or shoulders just give out.

You have to know what vacuum is better for the type of cleaning YOU do. I only do residential. A lightweight corded wand vacuum with a bright headlight does an excellent job for me. I prefer Sharks. I tried a Bissell but the darn thing broke within a year. If you keep your filters clean, most Sharks will last a decent amount of time. Dyson - waste of money. NO better than Sharks and cost three times as much. Oreck uprights are wonderful but heavy and cannot get into tight corners.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey, It depends on what you kind of specification you are looking for in vacuum cleaners? First, figure out do you want bagged, bagless, corded or cordless vacuum cleaner. Top of all, What is your budget? You'll find vacuum cleaner ranging from $50-$900+.

I have been Using Shark Truepet NV752 since 2016. I absolutely love it. Yes, it is a bit heavy however it isn't my concerned. The best perspective about this Shark vacuum is its convertible feature. It can be converted into Upright and canister vacuum.

This Shark model is useful for taking dirt off three specific surfaces: carpet, upholstery, and bare floors. For those of you who have asthma or allergy sufferers in your home, the HEPA filter in this model gives you an extra reason to buy it.

You can select one out of these best shark vacuum cleaner (devices4home.com/best-shark-vacuum-cleaners/ ). I am suggesting Shark because I have good experience with this brand and also, I have been using it since 2016 and I have not noticed any technical fault.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Vacuums

Hello I would like to leave a recommendation for a few vacuums that I have found the most helpful and highest quality, one of them I own myself so it might be a really good option for you, specially because they are not too expensive and they have proven to work perfectly, the first one is thy Eureka Mighty Mite, which is really good for fluffy carpets, it just sucks everything out of there, and the second one is the Hoover WindTunnel T-Series UH30310, I own this one and I have not had a single problem with it, it's been 4 years since I bought it, it also has a 2 year guarantee so it might be of use to you as well.

These are my recommendations although you can view more vacuums on different sites such as this one here or any other good site that talks about vacuums, I hope this was of help to you!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Honestly a good vacuum is the one that makes you most efficient, is good on your body, and cleans. Most vacs clean fine so don't worry so much about that. Choose between backpack and uprights depending on you or your employees physical condition. Either one can cause joint and muscle damage over time. Vacuum cleaners are cheap and are going to wear out. Don't worry about durability except to avoid cheap bad ones.

Matt
Smith Brothers Carpet Cleaning

·
Registered
15 Posts
cleaner

Hi to everyone, there are a lot of independent reviews about that on google. My suggestion is that if you buy in a shop sometimes seller cannot be honest.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi. Good news to hear people talking about vacuum cleaner
My recommendation for easy way: check out the list of 5 vacuum cleaners for each purpose on internet,

for example, go here palandsmith.com
Then see what is budget, pickup one which suitable to you, not too noise, light weight, strong sucking power is enough.

21 - 40 of 41 Posts