Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is no specific number that defines either safe or unsafe mold exposure. Some experts have proposed airborne mold guidelines, however none of these have been adopted by regulatory agencies. Mold concentrations outdoors vary greatly with respect to time, species, and amount. Exposure to airborne mold outdoors, where levels often exceed thousands of spores per cubic meter, is considered safe for the general public. Except in buildings with extensive mold growth, the amount of mold found in indoor air is usually much less than what is found outdoors. For people with allergies to mold however, there may be no practical level of exposure, either indoors or outdoors, that would not create discomfort or harm. It is therefore wise to remove and prevent indoor mold growth.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
104 Posts
The only obsession you are deteriorating to regard is that the only testing that is worth it is viable testing, which you are not doing. Mold Help accepted testing is on our main Mold Help at www.mold-help.org. It has reasonably priced and viable. Viable testing is the only testing that can resolve health effects, which is what most people, are worried about, anyways.


Best Regards,
 
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Top