Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to add tile cleaning to my carpet cleaing business,I use a small truck mount chem-tex 15hp panther i stipped it of its heat exchanger and add a little giant heater the heater can only handle up to 600psi
so my question is what kind of equipment should i be looking at to clean tile?

·
Registered
63 Posts
I like my 4 jet squeegee wand with wheels.

Don't worry, turn it to the floor and it will control the spray. Usually need less than 1,000 PSI to clean tile and grout and heat is not a necessity. 750 PSI is my starting range.

I prefer my motorized spinning tool that allows me to clean below 600 PSI for more delicate surfaces and stone. PSI dependent spinners need at least 600 PSI to operate.

Some grout scrubbing brushes and the proper cleaning solutions should get you there.

Attachments

·
Registered
49 Posts
I like my 4 jet squeegee wand with wheels.

Don't worry, turn it to the floor and it will control the spray. Usually need less than 1,000 PSI to clean tile and grout and heat is not a necessity. 750 PSI is my starting range.

I prefer my motorized spinning tool that allows me to clean below 600 PSI for more delicate surfaces and stone. PSI dependent spinners need at least 600 PSI to operate.

Some grout scrubbing brushes and the proper cleaning solutions should get you there.

What brand is that wand?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts