Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Make the design, content and pictures original, optimize the pages well and that is making it a great website. Simple as that, but it needs time and work.

·
Registered
25 Posts
On the homepage, you have to make a great first impression - using a slider or something like that.
You should have good content - straight forward.
A should have the chance to call anytime - so put a phone number on the header, or make a small button on the bottom (mobile version only)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Good Cleaning Website should be mobile-optimized. I'm seeing a lot of home cleaning websites that are not properly optimized. Most of the clients/viewers of your website usually navigate through their smartphones.

The website should also have a form where you can capture leads. And the very basic thing is, the page should load fast.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Latest projects page. Is a decision maker. Not like that, Mr Mary says: great job. That is nonsense. A special page on your website where you list your latest commercial projects, links, photos. I made big money against my competition. In one of my websites i have 375 completed projects. Commercial only. Better than any other complicate reviews

·
Registered
32 Posts
I am absolutely convinced that a good usability is the key to success. When we embedded Disqus for commenting our articles we realized how important it was for our clients )) Still thinking about what to improve in our site and how to be more useful to the clients!
I thought that it's hard to surprise people by adding Disqus to site's functionality :grin: If you deal with selling things I suppose it'll be absolutely necessary to implement great voice functionality (HD audio conferencing, interactive voice response, automated calls and more). Here is a great cloud-based solution https://voximplant.com/voice Highly recommend! Lots of experts name them the best in their field!

41 - 51 of 51 Posts