Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
This is just a personal opinion, but if I hired someone to clean my tile floors and they were using any sort of mop that needs to be wrung out or rinsed, I would fire them on the spot. Doing that just swishes dirty water on the floor. Yuck!

·
Registered
32 Posts
EMR Blue & Red from Microfiber Concept. A flat mopping head that cannot be damaged. You can use it with bleach, acid, etc,. Its velcro back will allows attach and it will last you for years

·
Registered
1 Posts
Suggestion!

The microfiber mops are pretty good and easily available online.I have been using them for a few years now,never got down on my hand and knees. But at times cleaning the corners becomes a tedious job.What I would suggest, is to sometimes to use your hands, but prior to that make sure to vacuum clean the floor well.A small brush or a scrubber could also be helpful in doing the corners.But I feel that the best cleaning is done when a lot of effort is put into the job.
Rightly said, I have also been using O-Cedar ProMist, which is microfiber Spray Mop. And It helps me a lot in getting my work done. The interesting thing is that it does not cost much at all. I was on the budget when purchasing this one, but still, after having enough money, I have not the courage to switch from this unit.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts