Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
For red stains this works. First, you have to apply a good liquid cleaner, one that is designed to loosen the stain. Then wet a white towel, one that you don't need anymore. Wet it good, not dripping but not just damp either, and place flat on the stain. Using your clothes iron on cotton setting, press firmly on the towel for about 1 minute. The heat from the iron will transfer the stain from the carpet to the towel. You may have to repeat once or twice, but this method is a trick of the trade among carpet cleaners. Just give it a try :)

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
For red stains this works. First, you have to apply a good liquid cleaner, one that is designed to loosen the stain. Then wet a white towel, one that you don't need anymore. Wet it good, not dripping but not just damp either, and place flat on the stain. Using your clothes iron on cotton setting, press firmly on the towel for about 1 minute. The heat from the iron will transfer the stain from the carpet to the towel. You may have to repeat once or twice, but this method is a trick of the trade among carpet cleaners. Just give it a try :)
Ill give a try, thanks! :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks for sharing such a helpful tips! I have never thought of hair dye for the removal of stain until today. Will sure give a try for removing the stain being found in my carpet and share it with my friends and colleagues.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Hi,
For ANY stains on carpet, use alcohol and a microfiber cloth to wipe off hard carpet stains. Trust me, it really works and leaves your carpet flawless. No more headache with those stains and finding ways to remove them.

Hope this helps! It did for me.
:)
www.mrhomecare.in

1 - 10 of 10 Posts