Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, this is a new site and we still need to tweak a lot of things. What do you guys think? What needs improved on and what is working?

I am always open to suggestions or comments!

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Maybe, I don't want to many topics to begin with but it does make sense and one I do not currently have. Thanks!

I want to get a feel for the traffic and see where I stand. I still have a few things to do before we really start pushing the site.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Nathan said:
Maybe, I don't want to many topics to begin with but it does make sense and one I do not currently have. Thanks!

I want to get a feel for the traffic and see where I stand. I still have a few things to do before we really start pushing the site.
I can understand that.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Still looking for feedback here.

Are the topics arranged correctly? Do they make sense?
Any features I need to add or take away?

I want to make this site a success and I'm all ears on what you guys think is best.

Thanks!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Topics

Nathion,
Probably one of the most needed areas of education is in the area of floor care, stripping, waxing, burnishing ect. I suggest this be seperate or as a subtitle to commercial cleaning.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the suggestion. I'll look at our list of forums and see where I can fit this in.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Nathion,
Probably one of the most needed areas of education is in the area of floor care, stripping, waxing, burnishing ect. I suggest this be seperate or as a subtitle to commercial cleaning.
I second this one.
I have been doing this for 20 years and pretty much have it down but there are always new tricks to learn and equipment to discuss.

If anyone has questions about VCT, please give me a shout!

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Anyone have a suggestion for a title and description? Then I'll add it to the commercial cleaning forum.

Thanks.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Is there anyway that you can let us make a bigger avatar 19.5 kb is so small. I have been on other boards where you can make them some what bigger just a suggestion. Thank you :)

·
Administrator
117 Posts
Is there anyway that you can let us make a bigger avatar 19.5 kb is so small. I have been on other boards where you can make them some what bigger just a suggestion. Thank you :)
I've kicked up the avatar file size slightly so it will now take 30kbs instead of the 20 that it was. Please note that it still can not be bigger than 100x100 pixles.

how do you post on here, its saying i cant create a new thread bc i dont have 2 posts, but how do you do that?
I see that you have 7 posts; are you still having problems starting a thread?

Cheers,
Sheena

1 - 13 of 13 Posts