Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what the best way to obtain new commercial jantorial customer? I'm thinking of hiring a telemarketer to do some cold calling.I have a tight budget so I can't hire a sales person yet.I thinking of offering the person a 10% commission of any account that sign by there appointment.any feed back would be great.Thanks and happy new years.

·
Premium Member
1,082 Posts
Considering a tight budget the best way in my opinion is to get out yourself and start "meeting and greeting" those prospective clients that you want to approach.

Prepare a great presentation package and hit the streets leaving your package with the gatekeepers at each of these locations that you have targeted. While there dropping off your information glean as much information as you can as to the in intended "target/ person" to call back to to follow up with in terms of setting up a walk thru/ estimate to determine their needs.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you thats sounds like a good idea.I will but some marketing meterial together.And hit the pavement.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Dave thats sounds even better.Has that worked out good for you?I'm in Calfornia does that data base have leads out here? Sorry for so many questions I'm going on year 2.and this year I really need to grow my business.again Thanks foe everone help. I want to wish everone a great new year.:thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
34 Posts
It is a national data base with over 14 million businesses listed nation wide. I search by zip code. Then I sort through who I want to call. The listing gives you company name, address, phone number, type of business, how many employees and key contact. I got most of my business from this and think its an effective and affordable marketing method for commercial cleaning businesses.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I just landed my 3rd account thru Bark.com.. free to join and you only pay for the leads you bid on, the last lead was around $30 to buy and account pays near $500 per month 2x week.
I live in a small town and only bid on leads in my service area--3 small towns which cuts down on the competiting bidders. Tried Google Adwords =1 account--large.. I stopped doing Google Adwords.
2 Telemarketers =1 small account + 1 window job out of 750+/- calls
Personally I hate cold calling.. I earned the moniker the cold call king when I was in commission sales.
Brad BD Janitorial
P.S. I did postcards for awhile = 2 accounts
Most of my accounts came thru my website
Brad BD Janitorial

1 - 7 of 7 Posts