Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't think this has been covered here. What are you using now and what were you using? How is it better?

I use Emulsifier Plus. Simple Cherry in some situations. Mix with Sodium Hypochlorite when there is mildew. I downstream the majority of time. I used to use Mighty Max(Butyl, Metasilicate). I tried citracleen but was'nt impressed. I have'nt used anything that lifts pollutants like E-plus, especially spider eggs.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah Dan, It was a pretty lame question. :whistling2:

Just kidding! :cry:

As you know, I use citraclean or the home brew, depending on the degree of algae growth.

How's life in Tavares?
Yo Don, Work has been trickling in, good jobs when they come though:yes: . Both the kids moved out:D . I'll give ya a call soon.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Locally made brew which matches many of the ingredients in Citracleen (plus some)
Hey Ken, I was curious, about how much does your housewash cost you per gallon (without chlorine)? Do you get it from your chem guy in powder or liquid? Thanks.

·
Registered
620 Posts
I use about $1.50 worth of housewash concentrate (powder mixed 10 oz per gallon) for the average 3 bedroom two story colonial. The NaHCl is what costs me the most up here (about $12 per house)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts