Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright. Now that we are launching this site I want to start advertising and pushing traffic to it.
I am already running some Google ads on the search engines and that may be how a few of you found us. But I'm looking for more ideas.

Where should we advertise this site?

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I added Yahoo search engine marketing last night. I'm starting to contact some cleaning websites now about advertising but I don't think most of them like me very much. LOL.

The competition is on!

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Cleaner Times looks like an interesting magazine but I'm really hoping to find something that will target the cleaning industry as a whole more than just the pressure washing industry.

Also, I'm hoping for something with a bit higher distribution.

The Google and Yahoo ads have been doing pretty good so far. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi all

Cleaning forums are big in Britain (we are a dirty lot!) you will find there are a few forums that have a section (forum) where you can advertise your forum in exchange for you puting a link somewhere on your site.

Visit us for a look, i would be only to glad to add you to our list, our forum as just started back up, after being taken apart by another administrator (keep a tight hold nathan!):whistling2:

Chris Browne (admin www.scsf.co.uk)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Trying to attract members from the UK isn't a bad idea and could lead to some interesting threads.Different ideas, machinery chemicals etc..

It's not only about getting members, it's more importantly getting members to return and keep posting.

A newsletter once in a while might help remind people about the forum i'm a member of loads of forums and it was only for the fact that i received an email that brought me back for a look as i had forgotten about this one.

Arthur

·
Registered
4 Posts
umm keep doing what you are doing now!

I searched google for cleaning forums and this is the first one that popped up in the results.

What more do you need?

Bernie

1 - 20 of 25 Posts