• severn

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • franklin

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
dont confuse the best fighter with your favorite fighter. Gracie WAS good in his day but need Hughes to show him that he is old and there is a time that you no longer are superior. Not to mention this sport is much more advanced than it was, once wrestlers found out about this the whole sport changed, example being Matt Hughes, a wrestler. Most of the good fighters are wrestlers. Shamrock was a wrestler but is getting old now and will get his tail wooped in his next fight. My brother fights at the amateur level and grew up wrestling and does very well. He was invited to Texas to fight a UFC fighter and basically get paid alot to get his ass kicked but he said that he can whoop anybody that is 145 lbs. Waiting for the promoter to call and say whether the fight is a go or not. This is a great sport and love to watch and talk about it. I will see if i can get my bro's video out. how do I post a video?

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
dont confuse the best fighter with your favorite fighter. Gracie WAS good in his day but need Hughes to show him that he is old and there is a time that you no longer are superior. Not to mention this sport is much more advanced than it was, once wrestlers found out about this the whole sport changed, example being Matt Hughes, a wrestler. Most of the good fighters are wrestlers. Shamrock was a wrestler but is getting old now and will get his tail wooped in his next fight. My brother fights at the amateur level and grew up wrestling and does very well. He was invited to Texas to fight a UFC fighter and basically get paid alot to get his ass kicked but he said that he can whoop anybody that is 145 lbs. Waiting for the promoter to call and say whether the fight is a go or not. This is a great sport and love to watch and talk about it. I will see if i can get my bro's video out. how do I post a video?
not sure about a video.....however i feel you are rite on with the above comment:boxing:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts