Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Johnson

Votes: 2 33.3%
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Stewart is the man i think it's championship to lose.

I forgot to add Johnson to the Poll!

Nathan is there a way to edit the poll?

I was going to drop kurt Busch and add Johnson

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
I just edited for you but usually there is an "Edit Poll" option in the upper right hand corner.

BTW, I think Tony Stewart will win it. I'm not a huge fan of him but I am a big Joe Gibbs fans which is why I end up pulling for him.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just edited for you but usually there is an "Edit Poll" option in the upper right hand corner.

BTW, I think Tony Stewart will win it. I'm not a huge fan of him but I am a big Joe Gibbs fans which is why I end up pulling for him.

Thanks again Nathan:yes:

I didn't see that option to edit the poll but all is :cool2:

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
hmmmm, must just be on my end. Anyways... I updated it and feel free to PM me if you or anyone else needs more help.

BTW, only 2 votes? :blink:

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
It's a huge sport and I like watching it. I can't watch a full race most of the time but its something I keep on and check in with throughout the race and then will maybe watch the last 30 mins or so.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's a huge sport and I like watching it. I can't watch a full race most of the time but its something I keep on and check in with throughout the race and then will maybe watch the last 30 mins or so.

Yeah i'm with you also on that one trying to watch a 400 mile or 600 mile race is just way too long to sit thru it all.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Do they have that same race to the finish like they did last year? Last year all the points got reset for the top x amount of drivers for the last few races so no one got blown out. I think that is what happened anyways.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Do they have that same race to the finish like they did last year? Last year all the points got reset for the top x amount of drivers for the last few races so no one got blown out. I think that is what happened anyways.
Yes they do the top 10 drivers in points qualify for the race to the championship.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Not sure I like that or not. It's like that show the amazing race... they always let everyone catch up so what's the point in watching the first part?

Exactly the first races are some of the hardest like Daytona 500,Coca Cola 600 etc.

They just trying to keep people interested in the races in case someone has a big point lead midway thru the season.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
I think the season is just too long. That is one of the things I like about Football. Nice and short. Every game means something!

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I think the season is just too long. That is one of the things I like about Football. Nice and short. Every game means something!

Yeah me too i'm a football fan also and hopefully my Texans are going to be a playing for something more than trying to get the 1st round draft pic.

The tailgating parties are petty fun and makes for a long day starting at 7 a.m!

Nathan do you play fantasy football?

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Yeah me too i'm a football fan also and hopefully my Texans are going to be a playing for something more than trying to get the 1st round draft pic.

The tailgating parties are petty fun and makes for a long day starting at 7 a.m!

Nathan do you play fantasy football?
I haven't played in a while because it's hard to follow all the new players sometimes. I like the old days when teams had players for a long time. Now people just jump around in the NFL to whoever is paying the most.

Anyways, maybe we should get a fantasy football game going? that would be fun!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts