Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Wow! A lot of my text is all over the web. Most of the copied content I knew about because they asked my permission, but there are a few morons that just stole text and pasted to their sites without asking.

I think I will turn these two into google as duplicates. I've never heard of them but they definitely copy and pasted some of my content.

pitchpros.com
revivepro.com

·
Registered
130 Posts
Barry, Have you sent these guys a cease usage order yet? I got quick results when I sent my requests. If you would like I can forward to you the letter that I sent that got my mimics to take their sites down immediately
I would love that letter T, thank you. Sounds like it worked pretty well for you.

my email: [email protected]

·
Registered
383 Posts
I took the subscription one step further and got Copysentry. My pages are all over the web, including my whole site in one instance! I got it removed with cease and desist letters with the exception of one site.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I took the subscription one step further and got Copysentry. My pages are all over the web, including my whole site in one instance! I got it removed with cease and desist letters with the exception of one site.
I did stumble across a site that was strikingly similar to yours once. I was thinking to open them at the same time and check it out.... but didn't bother. Could have been a copy cat or I could just have been mistaken.
I guess that's a good thing about having a sad website; no one wants to copy it! Lol.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts