Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can anyone tell me what would help make the window cleaning after construction more effecient. Specifically the window seal and the little crevices that are caked with all kinds of dirt that is difficult to get to. What piece of equipment should I buy to either blow this out or pressure wash it or what? I have been looking at either a vapor steamer pressure washer or some type of air compressor and have a shop vac that does not get in there that well. What do you all use?

·
Registered
5 Posts
const. clean up windows help

:thumbup:

this is what I do during the rough clean i take my vacuum (try a back pac vac) granted they are expensive but it will pay for itself quickly, they are the best thing since sliced bread, my opinion. put on the cravis tool and take a brush we use the brushes used for cleaning a gun we get them at a locol gun shop they're bigger on one end and they fit up underneath the slider pane scrub as you vac. take a sm. paint brush to fling the stuff out and if need a screw driver inside of a rag , rag helps prevent scratches on in track. next as we wash the windows using lots of water we take the brush and scrub the rest out, leaving a clean track.
i hope this helps you
P.D.Q. Cleaning Service

·
Registered
5 Posts
Let us provide you with the information and services you need to help protect your investment dollars. We strive to meet and exceed commercial post construction window washing expectations through a dedication to safety. Our general builder's cleaning service helps you to successfully complete your project.

·
Registered
191 Posts
:thumbup:

this is what I do during the rough clean i take my vacuum (try a back pac vac) granted they are expensive but it will pay for itself quickly, they are the best thing since sliced bread, my opinion. put on the cravis tool and take a brush we use the brushes used for cleaning a gun we get them at a locol gun shop they're bigger on one end and they fit up underneath the slider pane scrub as you vac. take a sm. paint brush to fling the stuff out and if need a screw driver inside of a rag , rag helps prevent scratches on in track. next as we wash the windows using lots of water we take the brush and scrub the rest out, leaving a clean track.
i hope this helps you
Pretty good idea. I should give it a try..

·
Registered
194 Posts
Great ideas! Thanks for sharing...

·
Registered
386 Posts
Thanks for sharing these information here according to me some cleaning tips may help you in better service. If you did cleaning in a proper way then you will feel free to do cleaning again.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts