Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own a cleaning business in Louisiana and I was try to get a range on how much I should charge just for cleaning windows. Please help need it for tomorrow.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Windows cleaning rates are decided by the scope of the work i.e number of glass panes available.The typical window washing cost runs from $2 to $7 per pane, according to CostHelper.

·
Registered
229 Posts
In my area The PNW.. 6.00-6.50 per window or window frame. screens are extra. A local window cleaning company that charges $150 minimum for smaller window jobs,
Brad BD Janitorial

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank You all. I ended up charging $15 a window inside and out and $24 for each Bay window. So it worked out pretty good.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I own a cleaning business in Louisiana and I was try to get a range on how much I should charge just for cleaning windows. Please help need it for tomorrow.

Window cleaning generally is priced by the number of panes of glass. A double-hung window consists of two panes. The typical cost for window cleaning ranges from $2-$7 per pane. You can also charge an hourly rate. An average of $266 for the full house window cleaning which may include screens and doors. I have hired some professionals recently to clean the hard water stains on my windows, after trying much DIYs and other solutions. Unfortunately, the glass was damaged beyond cleaning and I had to replace it. For one reason, I was happy that it happened. I was nagging my boyfriend for quite a long to have energy efficient windows in our home and this was the opportunity :D. So we opted Clera windows and doors after reading some really good window company reviews.
The price can be varied depending on the following factors
  • How dirty is the glass?
  • Number of windows.
  • Ease of access- You may have to use ladders and other special tools for hard-to-reach windows.
  • Interior cleaning, exterior cleaning or both? You can charge based on the type of cleaning they require.
Extra charges can also be claimed for:
  • Screen cleaning- 50 cents to $5 each
  • Sliding glass doors - $2.50 to $8 per door.
  • Window sills and tracks- 50 cents to $5.
  • Paint and stain removal- $3.50 to $6 for an average sized glass. Mineral removal can cost up to $20 per pane.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts