Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the board and roof washing. anybody ever use the x-jet for roof washing? a lady at exterior is trying to sell me on it. i see the pumps seem to be the preference here. also, the place i worked at previously just used hot pink deck wash(sodium hydroxide, i think) through a down drafter for asphalt roofs. I never did one myself but a guy that works there tells me we should do it that way. I really want to do it the right way. My first roofs would be already established customers and I don't want to disappoint. Any help would be much appreciated.

Gabriel

·
Registered
130 Posts
New to the board and roof washing. anybody ever use the x-jet for roof washing? a lady at exterior is trying to sell me on it. i see the pumps seem to be the preference here. also, the place i worked at previously just used hot pink deck wash(sodium hydroxide, i think) through a down drafter for asphalt roofs. I never did one myself but a guy that works there tells me we should do it that way. I really want to do it the right way. My first roofs would be already established customers and I don't want to disappoint. Any help would be much appreciated.

Gabriel
Gabriel

I don't have much time right now to elaborate, I have to run. But real quick.....you don't want an xjet to do roofs. It won't allow you to apply the chems strong enough. Xjet is a great tool to have but not for roofs.

·
Registered
304 Posts

Gabriel
X Jet sucks for cleaning roofs, a chemical pump is much better!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts