Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
LOL, never have understood the ******* fascination with fireworks. Can you buy them in GA?
It's a ******* fascination?

Hey, they explode in many cool and wonderous ways! What's not to love?

Bet YOU'VE never shot off 8500 bottle rockets at once before!

LOL

·
Registered
88 Posts
aahhhh, the reason I asked, when I lived in TN if you took I-24 towards GA, right on the state line there are firework stands galor. Did I say stands?? I mean, firework Shopping Malls. Literally. Stores the size of Home Depot. Lots of them.

·
Registered
222 Posts
aahhhh, the reason I asked, when I lived in TN if you took I-24 towards GA, right on the state line there are firework stands galor. Did I say stands?? I mean, firework Shopping Malls. Literally. Stores the size of Home Depot. Lots of them.
Yep, I know the store you're talking about. Big place, lots of glass if I recall correctly.

·
Registered
88 Posts
LOL, ....there's not just one, Mike. As I said, ******** LOVE fireworks!! I bet within 5 minutes of the Georgia line there are 25 of these locations, bigger than an average grocery store. Looks like the Vegas Strip for ********:) I was thinking TN served AL as well, didn't think AL sold fireworks.

·
Registered
222 Posts
LOL, ....there's not just one, Mike. As I said, ******** LOVE fireworks!! I bet within 5 minutes of the Georgia line there are 25 of these locations, bigger than an average grocery store. Looks like the Vegas Strip for ********:) I was thinking TN served AL as well, didn't think AL sold fireworks.
Yeah, but there's one in particular, very lit up, right on the border.

·
Registered
513 Posts
I spent too many years in the wild-west "alt." hierarchies on Usenet and can usually manage 2 or 3 on-topic posts in a thread before I start heading over the horizon. I'll try to stay focused.

BTW, did anybody notice that the 'launcher' is actually the gate off of somebody's chain link fence?

That's craftsmanship!

·
Registered
256 Posts
Man that fire show looked like the idiot down the street on the fourth. He just couldn't figure out why when he launched his fireworks they would explode about 6' off the ground, and then just cover all the houses in a shower of fire. I was thinking what a bunch of idiots can't even figure out that there is a tree above them, and all the while they were yelling at each other that they were duds.

·
Registered
740 Posts
I spent too many years in the wild-west "alt." hierarchies on Usenet and can usually manage 2 or 3 on-topic posts in a thread before I start heading over the horizon. I'll try to stay focused.

BTW, did anybody notice that the 'launcher' is actually the gate off of somebody's chain link fence?

That's craftsmanship!
i totally understand,i get a.d.d. when i post :D

·
Registered
222 Posts

That's craftsmanship!
Yeah, that was kinda hard to miss, LOL.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts