Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner

461 - 480 of 513 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello, my name is Steve Combs and I live in San Angelo tx. I recently retired from the local newspaper after 25 years working in the advertising department. I have decided to build simple affordable websites for small businesses like yours. Since I am just getting started I am offering a terrific deal. There is a company advertising on T.V. that they will build your website for free and then you pay hosting and support. They start out at $114 monthly. I am offering the same deal, I will build your website for free and offer hosting and support for only $199 for the YEAR! If you already have hosting I will build your website for only $99. You will pay nothing up front. I will put your site together and if you like it then we will move forward and if not, no harm no foul. Let me know if you are interested. Feel free to call me anytime at 3253740315. Please leave a message if I do not answer and I will return your call promptly. Look forward to hearing from you.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Why Is Everyone looking at This Website?

I have had an enormous spike in my website visitors. I would like to say it has been from customers. My call volume has increased but not by how many visitors. So I want to do a second test. Check out this site let me know if you approve. I'll post latter my results and see where all the traffic is coming from. .:):thumbsup:

A Quality Assured Building Services

·
Registered
20 Posts
My sister works at Fantastic Services - a domestic services company in London, UK. I've booked them a couple of times. As for their site I think they did great, it's easy to find what you are looking for.

Just as Eugene said, they also use the blue colour in their logo and pages. Which got me thinking... why blue? Then I did some digging in google and found out that blue symbolises "cleanliness, strength, dependability and coolness". It makes a lot of sense now why people use blue for their cleaning sites :jester:

461 - 480 of 513 Posts