Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner

481 - 500 of 513 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
After a lot of work we just launched Kleeny and have started our national advertising campaigns. We are still tweaking things and would love to have your feedback on the site. See link in signature....

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just as a side note, I am a complete OCD tweaker with my websites...I've done so many redesigns. Hopefully this is the last, but there's still the copy to tweak as things change and as I learn more about how to write copy and SEO

junipergreencleaning dot com

Any first impressions or feedback would be so appreciated!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Brownieboy ->
You need to compress your header to not have so much blank space. Also, your content is way too spammy. Too many mentions of the city names. Not enough real 'meat' content. You competitors to beat are 'Steam Clean My Carpets, LLC' and 'All Pro Carpet Cleaners'. On Google, they're #1 & #2. You're #21. They will get tons of phone calls for this. You need that #1 spot. Neither of them have great websites but they both have tons of content. Look at my site: Best Hood Cleaning Sacramento . It's less than a month old and it ranks #6 (on average) for 30 keyword phrases related to my business. We're getting lots of calls and we're not #1 quite yet.
-Bunga

481 - 500 of 513 Posts